This is the time of the year that everybody is tired of winter and ready for the school year to be over. Well let me tell you something, school and winter are here for at least another month in the case of winter, and month to two months in the case of school. Below are some ideas to get you through these tough months and persevere.
Getting through the winter
- Go to the gym. Start getting ready for the beach in the summer.
- On nice days, go outside for a walk and enjoy the fresh air.
- Try some new winter outdoor sports such as ice skating or cross-country skiing.
- Read a new book. Take advantage of the cold days to curl up with a good book in front of the fireplace.
Pushing through spring term:
- Get involved. You can choose to make your college experience worthwhile. What better way than to make a difference at your school or in your community? Not to mention, it can be a great resume booster.
- Reach out to classmates and seek new opinions. New opinions can breathe life into you and give you food for thought.
- Plan a vacation for the end of the semester.
Contributed by: David Johnson | Online Advisor
[Image credit: prestonjjrtr on Photobucket]