Great tips for getting started this fall!!
Starting online courses this fall? Have the first day jitters? Use the first day checklist below for each of your online courses to make it a smooth transition.
1. Log in to EVERYTHING! – It’s important to check for announcements regarding your college, your program or course(s) on a daily basis. To stay in the know, be sure you are checking the following daily:
- Your student email – the primary mode of communication for everything regarding your college education and courses
- Your course room – read News items on your course home page in Desire2Learn (D2L) or whatever platform your college/course is using
- Your college website – check for college-related announcements regarding closures, events, or even scholarship opportunities
2. Check your course – Login and participation in the first week of online courses is critical! You need to participate or you risk getting behind, or possibly, losing your seat in the…
View original post 218 more words